Hand-made Perogies with Potato and Cheddar Cheese - 1 Lb
Hand-made Perogies is made in small batches in our kitchen from scratch.
Locally sourced organic ingredients: Potatoes, Cheddar Cheese, Milk, Premium Organic Wheat Flour, Eggs, Water, Salt
DO NOT DEFROST, COOK FROM FROZEN
1. Fill a large pot with 3 quarts water (approx. 3 litres).
2. Add 1 tablespoon of salt.
3. Set on high and bring to boil.
4. Add perogies to the water. Stir gently to avoid sticking to the pot.
5. Allow the perogies to float while g occasionally.
6. Reduce to medium heat and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the dough is tender. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 74*C/165*F. Overcooking may cause breaking the dough.
7. Remove perogies with a slotted spoon and toss gently with butter.
1. Enjoy perogies with sour cream, ketchup, or any of your favourite topping
2. Pan-Frying: Place the boiled perogies, butter or vegetable oil in a preheated pan and fry them until golden crust on both sides