Hand-made Pelmeni with Beef - 1 Lb
Hand-made Pelmeni is made in small batches in our kitchen from locally sourced organic ingredients.
Ingredients: Organic Beef, Premium Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Eggs, Organic Onion, Water, Salt, Black Pepper
DO NOT DEFROST, COOK FROM FROZEN
1. Fill a large pot with 3 quarts water (approx. 3 litres).
2. Add 1 tablespoon of salt.
3. Set on high and bring to boil.
4. Add pelmeni to the water. Stir gently to avoid sticking to the pot.
5. Allow the pelmeni to float, while stirring occasionally.
6. Reduce to medium heat and cook for 2-4 minutes or until the dough is tender. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 74*C/165*F. Overcooking may cause breaking the dough.
7. Remove pelmeni with a slotted spoon and toss gently with butter.
1. For the traditional taste peppercorns, bay leaves, dill, onion or any other favourite spices and herbs can be added to the water.
2. Enjoy pelmeni with sour cream, ketchup, mustard, milk, water with vinegar and black or red pepper or any other your favourite toppings.
3. Can be served as a soup
4. Pan-Frying: Place the boiled pelmeni, butter or vegetable oil in a preheated pan and fry them until golden crust on both sides.