Fish Pie with Basa Fillet - 800g
Delicious Fish Pie with Basa Fillet is made in small batches in our kitchen.
Ingredients: Cottage Cheese, Organic Eggs, Sour Cream, Organic Wheat Flour, Salt, Wild Basa Fillet (pre-cooked), Caramelized Onion, Sunflower Oil, Organic Mayonaisse (Organic Soybean Oil, Water, Organic Whole Egg, Organic Distilled Vinegar, Organic Egg Yolk, Salt, Organic Sugar, Concentrated Organic Lemon Juice, Seasoning), Sour Cream
Cooking Instructions (regular oven):
DO NOT DEFROST, COOK FROM FROZEN
1. Remove the plastic lid from the aluminum container
2. Preheat the oven up to 215C/420F
3. Place the pie in the container on the medium rack
4. Cook for 30-50 min (time may vary) or until the internal temperature of the pie reaches 62C/145F
5. Remove the pie from the oven and let it rest for another 15-20 mins
6. The pie is ready to enjoy!
*Source of Vitamine A and Calcium