Drano Max Gel - 900 ml
- garbage disposals
- laundry sinks
- other drains
- Pours through standing water straight to the clog
- Works in 15 minutes
- Has an ingredient to protect pipes from corrosion
- Can leave in drains overnight
- Carefully push down on childproof cap with palm of hand and turn cap counterclockwise. Don't squeeze bottle or splash product. (Clean up any spills at once.) To lock cap, push down on cap and screw on tightly.
- For use on clogged or slow-running drains, pour 16 oz. slowly over drain. For extremely slow-running drains or complete clogs, pour 32 oz.
- Allow to work for 15 minutes. For tough problems, allow 30 minutes.
- Flush with hot water. Repeat steps two, three, and four if necessary.
Open carefully. Do not squeeze bottle. Avoid splashing. Clean up spills at once.
Keep hands, face, and children away from drains while using Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover.
Never use a plunger during or after use of Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover because Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover may still be present if drain did not clear.
For garbage disposal drains, if drain does not clear, do not turn on disposal since Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover may splash back. Consult plumber.
Do not use in toilets. For slow running toilets, use Drano® Max Build-Up Remover.
Do not reuse empty container.
Rinse container and replace cap before discarding.
Read product label for additional information and precautions.